SimpLok™ shaft holder unwind module with lateral adjust allows manual side to side positioning of unwind and rewind rolls. Lateral adjustment of +/- 2" provides proper roll positioning to assist with web side lay issues in any converting process.
As with all SimpLok™ shaft holder modules, CAC components, such as COR-LOK® air shaft and CAC's air operated tension brake may be supplied for a complete modular solution or these units can be designed to accommodate components supplied by others.
CAC's SimpLok™ shaft holder assembly increases capacity, improves web control, and makes roll changes easier. SimpLok™ lateral assemblies are available in standard, medium and heavy duty models. They handle rolls from 50 to 1,000 pounds. Unwind and rewind shafts are captured with ball bearings to ensure optimum tension control.
- Ideal for all web operations
- For unwind or rewind shafts
- Eliminates material waste
- Designed with anti-friction bearings...the first step to optimum tension control
- Accommodates shaft sizes up to 1¼" maximum
- Accommodates web widths up to 60"
- Air or manual brakes available for smooth tension control
- Constructed of structural steel weldments for maximum strength and durability
- Minimum maintenance
- Simple to install - easily mounted to existing equipment
- Backed by CAC's over 46 years of experience designing and manufacturing equipment for the converting industry