SimpLok™ shaft holder modules are the perfect answer where an unwind or rewind station is required on existing machine framework. These modules work well where easy installation of better braking and tension control systems are desired. Heavy duty steel construction provides for years of reliable operation. Ball bearings are typically supplied to ensure the proper foundation for accurate tension control.
Designs may include CAC's air operated tension brake and CAC's COR-LOK® air shafts for a complete unwind or rewind module solution. These modules may also be supplied with other brakes and / or air shafts at your request.
CAC's SimpLok™ shaft holder assembly increases capacity, improves web control, and makes roll changes easier.
SimpLok™ skew and lateral assemblies are available in standard, medium and heavy duty models. They handle rolls from 50 to 1,000 pounds. Unwind and rewind shafts are captured with ball bearings to ensure optimum tension control.
- Ideal for all web operations
- For unwind or rewind shafts
- Eliminates material waste
- Designed with anti-friction bearings...the first step to optimum tension control
- Accommodates shaft sizes up to 1¼" maximum
- Accommodates web widths up to 60"
- Air or manual brakes available for smooth tension control
- Constructed of structural steel weldments for maximum strength and durability
- Minimum maintenance
- Simple to install - easily mounted to existing equipment
- Backed by CAC's over 46 years of experience designing and manufacturing equipment for the converting industry