SimpLok™ shaft holder unwind module with skew adjustment is an effective solution to misaligned rolls and rollers. Skew adjustment of +/- 0.5" helps combat issues with tight side / loose side condition webs and rolls.
CAC's SimpLok™ shaft holder assembly increases capacity, improves web control, and makes roll changes easier. This assembly is available in standard, medium and heavy duty models. They handle rolls from 50 to 1,000 pounds. Unwind and rewind shafts are captured with ball bearings to ensure optimum tension control.
- Ideal for all web operations
- For unwind or rewind shafts
- Eliminates material waste
- Designed with anti-friction bearings...the first step to optimum tension control
- Accommodates shaft sizes up to 1¼" maximum
- Accommodates web widths up to 60"
- Air or manual brakes available for smooth tension control
- Constructed of structural steel weldments for maximum strength and durability
- Minimum maintenance
- Simple to install - easily mounted to existing equipment
- Backed by CAC's over 45 years of experience designing and manufacturing equipment for the converting industry