AB350 Bowed Roller with Adjustable Amount of Bow
CAC’s NEW AB350 adjustable bowed roller utilizes a unique design, which allows the amount of bow
to be adjusted from a minumum of .5% of face width to a maximum of approximately 3% of face width.
Bow adjustment is an excellent feature that allows the optimization of anti-wrinkle aggression for any
application. This option is a smart choice for applications where materials and web thickness varies.
Adjustable bowed rollers are the best choice for separating slit widths, since the amount of space
between each slit may be varied with the amount of bow adjustment. Slit separation is necessary to
eliminate interleaving of rewound slit widths.
CAC’s AB350 adjustable bowed rollers are acceptable for use with textiles, all types of plastic films,
paper and nonwovens. They can be used in applications from slow speed to high speed, narrow
web to wide web.
CAC's bowed rolls are acceptable for use with textiles, all types of plastic films, paper and non-wovens. They can be used in applications from slow speed to high speed, narrow web to wide web.
Features and Benefits:
- Adjustable bow allows adjustment of anti-wrinkle aggression
- Adjustable bow allows adjustment of web spreading and slit separation
- Bow adjustment can be made without stopping the machine, with a standard wrench
- Optional angle locator mounting block (pictured) adjusts bow location without stopping the process
- Low maintenance - ball bearing construction
- Aggressive anti-wrinkle device
- Perfect slit separation
- Versatile 3.5" diameter
- Great for paper, film, textiles and nonwovens
- Optional drive sheave for light tension applications
- Various rubber sleeve compounds available for high heat, chemical exposure and adhesives
- Made in the USA