|Features and Benefits:|
- Position unwind and rewind rolls while machine is running.
- Designed to fit any unwind/rewind application.
- Simple hand-wheel facilitates +/- 2 inch adjustments with ease.
- Available in 2" to 18" diameter
- Capable of handling 500 lbs at speeds up to 2,000 feet per minute.
- Core adapter sleeves for varying core diameter set-ups.
- Fixed or adjustable core stop flanges available.
- Utilize CAC's patented, COR-LOK® no-bladder air shaft design.
- Leaf type locking segments insure maximum core holding with no damage to inside diameter of cores.
- Inflate with standard air gun, pneumatic toggle switch or other inflating devices.
- Locking leaves are anodized (standard) and are available with other coefficient coatings for high torque,
high tension applications.
- Rugged design allows heavy roll weights and wide web applications.
- Food grade construction materials are available.
- Shipped as a complete assembly, ready for quick and easy installation.
- Great for label presses, packaging machines and laminating machines.
- Can be combined with other CAC® web handling products, such as air operated tension brakes,,
roll lifting and turning equipment and even complete unwind and rewind stations.
- Backed by CAC's over 44 years of experience designing and manufacturing air shafts.