Made in the USA
|Click filename to view Specification Sheets|
||Shear Cut Edge Trim Assembly with Motor Drive Option
||Shear Cut Edge Trim Assembly without Motor Drive Option
||Air Manifold System|| |
||2-1/2" Steel Dovetail Bar
The ILS ReadyFit is designed to be easily and quickly added to any web based converting operation. The system is available in web widths from 5 to 120 inches and runs at speeds to 2000 feet per minute. It is effective when employed in the most basic web driven score cutting operations as well as the most advanced, external drive shear cutting processes. It may be ordered with optional razor cut units or used with standard knife holders and blades.
In-Line Slitting Assembly
In addition to being easily retro fitted, the system is easy to use, ruggedly constructed and exceptionally versatile. CAC's ILS ReadyFit slitters are effective with all conventional materials including film, paper, foils and textiles.
For converters looking for a complete edge trim removal solution, the ILS ReadyFit is engineered for a smooth integration with any of CAC's web enhancement modules, including the widely used Fox trim removal systems, web guiding technology and more.
Inline Score Cut Slitting Unit
Features and benefits:
- Cost effective.
- Ideal for all web-fed converting equipment.
- Pneumatic slitter holders available in score cut, shear cut and razor cut.
- Well suited for all types of materials, widths from 5" - 120", speeds up to 2,000 FPM.
- Can be used for edge trim and multiple slit widths.
- Simple operation-manual adjustments for easy centering of blade to grooved bottom roll or knives.
- Units available as simple web driven, score cut units to more complex self driven shear cut units.
- Constructed of structural steel weldments for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Easy retrofits to existing equipment.
- Custom engineered to fit your machine for easy, fast, efficient set up.
- Mounting frame facilitates installation, operation and maintenance.
- Designed specifically for converters who want to add slitting to an already existing process.
- When used for edge trimming - we can combine fox systems and choppers for complete edge trim and removal systems.
- Add web guiding for increased web accuracy.
- CAC can supply lead in and lead out idlers to accomodate any web path desired.
- Standard shear cut edge trim assemblies available when only edge trimming is required.
- Steel frame design maked this system very rugged.
- Backed by CAC's over 46 years of experience designing and manufacturing equipment for the converting industry.
3D Inline Slitting System
Photo shows hardened steel anvil roll.
Available with shear cut bottom knives and grooved rolls for razor slitting.